This romantic Marie Antoinette Styled shoot was done at the Orchid Garden at Church Street Station in Orlando. What a beautiful venue! My favorite area was the outdoor courtyard with brick pavers covering the ground and tall white walls all around. I actually shot all of these images way back in January… so it’s kind of hard to believe that I’m just now sharing them! haha But I wanted to wait until the launch of my website (which needless to say, got put on hold for a couple of months). I knew I wanted this shoot to be my first blog post because there’s just so many things about it that I absolutely loved and closely aligned with my brand. The vintage glassware, rose gold sequined table clothes and soft pink and blue florals… need I go on???
A huge thank you to all of the incredible vendors that made this shoot possible!
- VENUE: ORCHID GARDEN AT CHURCH STREET STATION
- PLANNER: TORI LYNN
- FLORAL DESIGN: FERN AND CURL DESIGNS
- STATIONERY: DELAINA J. DESIGNS
- RENTALS: ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS EVENT RENTALS
- RENTALS: ANY EVENT LINEN & CHAIR RENTAL
- DECOR: OVER THE MOON EVENTS
- WEDDING CAKE: SWEET MISS V’S
- DRESS STORE: LILY’S BRIDAL
- WEDDING ACCESSORIES: STYLED BY MARKIE
- HAIR AND MAKEUP: GABRIELLA ANTHONY’S DESIGN ARTISTRY